With professional services and good reputation, Star Ship maintains long-term relations with some of the leading local & multi-nationals customers as well as global forwarders including Chinese state-owned logistics companies and EPC contractors as their strong, reliable and experienced local partner. Our dedication to providing excellent service, developing mutually beneficial relationships and adherence to demanding work ethics has contributed to our solid growth. The company has recorded significant success in recent years in terms of project cargo and is also part of the World Cargo Alliance Project Network which has 364 member offices in 91 countries.
Over the last three decades of operation, we have come to learn that, above all, our close customer relationships, transparency and helping our customers make the right decisions has been the foundation of our success. Our principles are thoroughly immersed in the company’s daily operations and we are constantly searching for new ways to provide service with a level of quality that satisfies or exceeds our client’s expectations. We firmly believe that service is our product and the unsurpassed quality of its delivery is our paramount criterion.
- To be customers preferred choice by providing total logistics solutions through reliable & innovative services
- To grow the world further by innovative and enhanced logistics services
- To make the world self sufficient in its project logistics & shipping solution needs
- To make Pakistan self-sufficient in its energy & industrial sectors
- To become the versatile shipping & logistics services providing hub across the globe
- To become the leading project transportation company of Pakistan
- To become the world’s preferred shipping & transportation ally in Pakistan.
- To become the most preferred shipping & logistics partner in Pakistan
Company’s Future Plan
Star Shipping Pakistan is a dynamic logistics services providing hub with vast experience and knowledge of shipping, offshore services, logistics & project transportation turn-key basis.
Since the scope of hydro power and wind power projects in Pakistan is inclining steadily, Star Shipping Pakistan is now eager to increase its equipment by adding more hydraulic axle-lines and longer extendable trailers to meet the upcoming requirement of Pakistan’s logistics market.
This will provide an edge to the company over its competitors and will add more value for our clients.